Saturday 17 November 2012

Wish list: Christmas

Christmas isn't too far away, so I thought it would be a good time to put together a wish list.


Untitled #27

1. Apple iPad   2. Real Techniques brushes core collection and starter set  3. DKNY Be Delicious
4.  MAC Lipsticks in (l-r) Creme Cup, Angel and Lady Danger   5. Icing bag set and macaron baking mat

The top of my wish list is an iPad. I'm going to the UK for about 6 months next year and will be doing a lot of traveling. An iPad would be the perfect thing to take with me to use the internet while traveling. Of course I'd really like a MAC lipstick. I can't justify buying myself one at the moment so it would be great to get one as a gift. Shades I'd love are creme cup, lady danger or angel. I'd also like some Real Techniques brushes because I don't have any good brushes yet. I've heard good things about the expert face brush and the starter set would also be a great gift. There are a few perfumes that I'd like too, but I think my favourite of them is the DKNY Be Delicious. I got a sample in a subscription box and I really love the scent. I'd also like some baking equipment. I've been using disposable piping bags a lot and think it's time I get my own reusable one. I'd also like my own macaron mat because i've been using my sisters. It would also be handy to have 2 because I find the macarons bake better with a mat under the baking paper.

6 comments:

  1. The Real Techniques brushes are so amazing and worth it :D I love all of mine! I have a betty crocker cake decorating kit and it's really good!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might have to keep an eye out for the betty crocker decorating kit - I like that brand a lot (especially the icing! So yum).

      Delete
  2. iPads are brilliant. Not having one would make my life more difficult haha. The DKNY Be Delicious is also on my Christmas wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought all the real techniques brushes off amazon as they were like $16 per set (i think it was a sale) but they r normally $18 on amazon which is pretty good compared to the prices here & they are amazing :)
    i got the sample of the DKNY perfume in bellabox also & i loved it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I don't get any for Christmas (which is quite likely) I will probably end up buying myself some soon after. I've seen a few websites where you can get them cheaper than the Australian RRP.

      Delete
  4. The Real Techniques brushes are amazing. And I so want a macaron baking tray too!!

    And hi from your newest follower!
    Feel free to check out my blog too:
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete