Sunday 11 November 2012

My life in pictures #1


Pictures from instagram of the last few weeks.



1.



2.

 
3.

4.

5.

6.

7.




8.

1. Wearing my favourite necklace at the moment - it has teeth!
2.I've been at uni for almost 3 years and this is the first time I've managed to get a pictures of the cute rabbits that seem to be all over the place. They didn't run away from me this time!
3. Pulled up some carrots from the garden (they tasted better than store bought ones, btw).
4. Feeding time at the boys place. The cats go crazy - almost as crazy as my dogs at dinner time.
5. A picture from the photo a day challenge I'm doing on instagram, (day 6, favourite thing(s)).
6. Getting ready to work a late night shift (6-10) at my new job. I love being able to dress up pretty and not get covered in coffee grinds and chocolate powder.
7. Managed to find lip butters at Target for $13! Only got 1 though (strawberry shortcake. So bummed I didn't get more though because I realy like it). Also found season 8 of NCIS because I've almost finished season 7.
8. New tattoo almost healed. I'm so happy with it, it was worth taking 3 months to finish and all the pain.

Feel free to follow me on instagram. My username is Klerr.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so many cute animals! Your tattoo looks insane! I love your elephant necklace in the first pic :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Animals (my dogs especially) are my favourite things to photograph. My necklace is actually teeth (http://www.oasap.com/necklaces/15229-teeth-pendant-clasp-fastening-necklace.html) but it does look like an elephant with the first tooth flipped up! An elephant necklace would be awesome too though.

      Delete