Saturday 23 February 2013

Wish list: UK

I'm starting to get really excited about heading over to the UK! I've also started thinking about all the wonderful products they have over there that we can't get in shops here. Sure, I could probably get all of these products over the internet, but it's just not the same as going into a store to buy them!
UK wish list


1. Rimmel Apocalips range
2. MUA Undress your Skin Range (clockwise from top) Foundation, Under Eye Concealer, Highlighter, Primer
3. Rimmel Lycra Pro Matte Finish Top Coat          4. Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace      
5. Look Beauty lipliners in Tangerine (top) and Rock Candy (bottom)

 Rimmel's Apocalips range is probably what I'm most excited about getting my hands on! These have been hyped up so much and it doesn't look like we'll be getting them in Australia anytime soon! I love the look of Big Bang and Luna and I'm guessing they might end up being the first things I buy when I get to London (apart from booze from duty free, of course)
The Undress your Skin range are MUA's most recent product releases, and are base products similar to the Bourjois healthy mix and Rimmel's Wake me up ranges. I'd love to give these a try, especially considering the great quality of MUA products. I'm especially interested in the highlighter (although, I'm considering getting a MAC mineralise skin finish highlighter somewhere along my trip to travels - hello duty free).
I didn't actually know Rimmel made a matte top coat, and as I said in my last wish list, I really want to get one! I don't think I'll buy the Essie one before I leave so I'll probably end up picking this up.
Sleek is a brand I've been wanting to try for a while but haven't because I don't want to pay for shipping. This blush by 3 palette has a lovely selection of shades, with the middle one being my favourite (which is the same as their Rose Gold single bush, apparently a dupe for Nars Orgasm!)
Look beauty is another brand I haven't yet tried because I don't want to pay for shipping. I don't actually have any lip liners other than one red Rimmel one in my collection, and now my lipstick collection is growing I should probably get a few more colours. Tangerine is a lovely orange and Rock Candy a nice bright pink. They also have matching lipsticks, which I'll probably end up buying too :p

No comments:

Post a Comment