2. I've been craving (and eating) a lot of fresh asian noodle dishes lately, the more prawns, coriander, crushed peanuts and chilli the better!
3. I had friends come round for drinks the other night and I made some cosmopolitans. They were quite delicious, I must say, haha. (photo from my friend Patty)
4. We also played monopoly. Two friends had to leave and chucked their money onto free parking. Can you guess who landed there?
5. Pancakes for Shrove Tuesday. Ok, so I'm not religious at all, so really for us it's just an excuse to have pancakes for breakfast, haha.
6. I finally got myself to a hairdresser to get a trim. It was a bit more than a trim because I let my fringe get to my chin, and my layers had pretty much grown out. Whoops!
7. I made lemon sugar biscuits with what was supposed to be a raspberry royal icing for valentines day. They didn't quite work out how I wanted them to, but at least they tasted delicious!
8. Painted my nails pink (Portobello Pink) for valentines day.