Saturday 2 February 2013

My Life in Pictures #3

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts. I got super busy around Christmas so I didn't use instagram much, but now I've built up a decent collection of photos I want to share with you all.

1. I got this dress and phone case from my last Modcloth order. I love how bright they both are.
2. My Grandad gave me his owl collection because he's moving house. These are my favourite ones and I've already put them around the loungeroom.
3. I've been drinking so many slurpees this summer! They're so great when it's really hot.
4. Making Red Bull cupcakes. Unfortunately they didn't turn out as yummy as I hoped.

 5. My friends new kitten called Ned. He's sooooo tiny and cute! You can already tell he's going to be a super friendly playful cat.
6. The pretty lanterns above my bed. I usually can't be bothered turning them on, but they look so pretty when I do.
7. I went to my friends house for Australia day weekend (like I did last year!) and the cows next door came to the fence.
 8. Swatching my nail polish collection. It took a while but it was pretty fun! Especially swatching colours I've never used before. I counted 64 polishes, but I'm sure I have a few lying around that I couldn't find! I might do a post on this soon.

If you're interested in following me, my instagram name is klerr.

No comments:

Post a Comment