Saturday 14 June 2014

My Life in Pictures #8

It's been a while since I've done an instagram update. I've been a bit boring on instagram, but this month I've started Fatmumslim's photo a day challenge. I've done a few of her challenges before, but I've only managed to get through the month once, and I was pretty boring with half of those photos. This month I'm challenging myself to take more photos when I'm out and about, to stop caring what people might think when I whip my camera out, because taking a really cool photo makes me super happy.

1. My fringe was getting too long so I chopped it off myself. I'm forever going between having a side fringe and a full front fringe, I can't decide which I like better.
2. Having a chimmichunga from Beach Burrito Co. (amazing, by the way!!) with some good friends.
3. Having dinner at Smoque (if you're ever in Canberra, definitely hit that up!) with Dad. Always a good feed there. Their blue cheese aioli is the best thing I've ever eaten.
4. I've been taking the pups for way more walks now. Dad used to take them every morning, but now I have so much free time I take them on a walk every afternoon. They always manage to get their leads tangled up.


5. The boy had a Mexican party last weekend, and we ended up having the most intense game of Jenga ever. We played elimination. I came second.
6. One of the photo a day challenges this month was 'where we live'. So I decided to drive up Mount Ainslie after work, which overlooks the city. It had been raining all day and was super pretty.
7. Our friends got together to go to Flip Out, a place with lots of trampolines. It was super fun, and we spent half our time there doing backflips into the foam pit.
8. So I finally bought the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, after months of wanting it! Yay! It's already my go to palette, .and it smells so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment