Wednesday 1 February 2012

What I wore...

A lot of the other blogs I follow do outfit posts, which are always really interesting to read, so I thought I'd give it ago. Next time I might use my dslr instead of my iphone, haha.
So yesterday I worked for a bajillion hours, so when I got home and got changed I thought I might wear something a bit nice. I bought this dress as a clubbing dress, but I think after yesterday that I'll be able to wear it more often than that. 





The necklace I'm wearing is a typewritter button C, which was a birthday present from a friend a while ago. I haven't been able to wear it till now, because necklaces used to always give me rashes on my neck. I've only just realised I don't get that problem anymore which is exiting because I have a pretty big necklace collection (for someone who doesn't even wear them!).
The shoes were from a 3 for $10 sale from cotton on, and the belt from another dress.

Here's a picture of a babychino pig a friend from work made me the other day at work. So cute!
Tonight I'm taking the boy out to dinner as a very belated birthday present. It's a fine dining restaurant so the food is going to be amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment