Monday 13 February 2012

Things I like!

Here's a "little" post dedicated to the things that have caught my attention recently.

Cat litas. I've been thinking about getting litas for a while, especially ever since I saw the spike litas. I've recently developed a love for cat print, probably sparked by this post by Kaelah, so I think these are amazing.




Pastel nail polish. Especially greens!


Hipstamatic Disposable! This is a free iphone app I just found, which lets you choose one camera, and wont show you the photos until you've shot the whole 'roll', or 24 photos. It also lets you connect with other friends with the app and you can all use the roll. I can't wait to make my friends download it so we can try it out!


Today while I was trying to decide what to wear I realised I have no pink dresses! This is a situation that needs to be rectified immediately! I think this dress would be a perfect start.


These Harry Potter valentines day cards are too cute! I've never really celebrated valentines day before, but I've been sending these to my boyfriend all day! Check them all here.

Some more:
The fact that my Immunology teacher refers to the adaptive immune system as elegant.

The Grooving the Moo lineup! Bought my ticket and I'm so keen to see all the great bands. In particular The Getaway Plan(!!!) and Bluejuice who are always great live, but I'm also super keen to see newer artists like San Cisco and Matt Corby!

Been really liking Florence + the Machine's new album Ceremonials too. I have no idea how it's taken me this long to get my hands on it though!

1 comment:

  1. Do you listen to the Maccabees? Get on it immediately, I saw them at Reading and they're great. Also that Hipstamatic app looks so cool! And it reminded me I have a roll of fisheye film to develop.

    ReplyDelete