Saturday 29 December 2012

NOTD: Ulta3 Fruit Tingle


I've been wanting to use this ever since I got it, but because of Christmas I put it aside for more 'festive' manis. But I put this on the other day to try it out and I love it! It does look kinda scary in the bottle, but it applies into a nice barbie pink colour that is totally wareable. I did find it chipped quite quickly, but I'm attributing that to the fact my nails are in horrible condition. It also was opaque in 2 coats, but I needed 3 to get even.

I've been super busy the last week. I've been working long busy days because of boxing day sales and today has been my only day off since Christmas day, and I've been busy organising to go camping overnight for New Years. I didn't have much of a chance to look at any sales, but I did manage to buy a lot of sale items from work (Cotton On) and found some bargains in Priceline and Kmart (Australis and Rimmel gift sets half price!). I'll make sure to do a post on everything once I receive my stuff from Priceline.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a huge pink fan, but I love this colour! I'm glad it wasn't as scary as it looked in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this colour, I bought it a couple of months back but I managed to lose it on the way home! XD
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky it's a cheap product to replace, if you can find it in the bins!

      Delete