1. You must copy and paste these 'rules' onto your post when you write it, it doesn't take long!.
2. You must state that this tag was created by 'The Beau Bow' and link www.thebeaubow.blogspot.com
3. You must thank the person who tagged you at the start of your post (link their blog as well) -follow them if you're feeling nice!, and then at the end of your post state who you tag, and then comment on their blog on their latest post to let them know you tagged them, and link your post so they can see what to do.
4. Title this post 'The Procrastinating Beauty Blogger TAG' so everyone knows what it is about.
5. Have fun! :)
1. Name a beauty regime that you rarely do?
I used to be the worst with beauty regimes - I even used to wear my makeup to bed! I'm getting better, I use a primer most days, and I've even fill my eyebrows in most days too! I usually use a cleanser, toner and then moisturise before bed but sometimes I get lazy and just use a makeup remover wipe. I guess I'm really lazy when it comes to shaving my legs and I like to put that off as much as possible, haha
Finally remembered to wash my brushes, thanks to this tag!
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Uh... I'll be honest with you all. You're probably all going to scream in horror but, I've only washed my brushes a few times. Even though I have the tinniest collection of brushes known to man, I still can't remember to do it regularly! It's probably worse because I use mine almost every day because I have so few!
A few days! It annoys me, but I'm so lazy I can still go a few days before removing it and starting it again. It helps that I can rarely go a day before my nail polish starts to chip. Recently I've gotten into a horrible habit of peeling off my nail polish when it chips that I really need to stop!
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it? (i.e purchasing a new topcoat, or a new foundation etc.)
Usually I've already repurchased the product before it's run out (I picked up a new pressed powder today because mine is running low :( ) but I can get a bit lazy with things like cotton tips and pads and I've managed to go a few weeks without purchasing cotton pads (thank god for my stockpile of makeup remover pads!).
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Not washing my brushes I guess! And the chipped nail polish. I rub my face and eyes a lot too, which is a big no no.
Ugh, Cleaning!!! I've been really slack at washing my clothes lately and I put that off until I don't have any clean nickers left. Whoops.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I like to give myself enough time to get ready, I hate rushing. I usually end up rushing though, especially when I only give myself an hour between waking up and having to get out the door. When I go out somewhere nice I like to give myself about an hour and a half to get ready - I like to watch tv or browse blogs while Im doing it :p
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Kind of. I wouldn't see the point in me doing it personally, I'd rather just cut back on impulse purchase and really think about what I buy. But I've cut back majorly on my spending since January so it's basically been like I've been on a spending ban, but I've had a few slip ups (My MUA haul, and a few little bits here and there).
Don't worry, I've organised it since this!
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collection?
For me, it's pretty damn organised, but for other people it's probably not at all. I've got my nail polish in a big bag I got for free at Terry White once when I bought a lot of Ulta3 polishes and really the only organisation there is the fact they're all together and I've swatched them all onto fake nail rounder things. My makeup on the other hand, used to be nice and neat in the bathroom with eyeshadows, face products and lip products all in separate containers, but now most of my lipsticks are lying around my room in various locations, my most used products are sitting in a box next to my mirror, and the rest are thrown around my makeup draw in the bathroom. At least it works for me, haha.
10. What is the longest amount of time you have gone without writing a blog post?
Several months! When I first started blogging last year I blogged for a few months, then got caught up with uni and didn't start again until later in the year. Once I found my passion - beauty products, I was able to start blogging regularly and now I don't think it's been much longer than a week between blog posts! I usually have blog posts mostly written up before I post them but I find it hard to find time to take photos for posts, especially because I don't like doing it when there's other people at home.
Now I tag all of you to do this tag!! Post a link if you've already done it :)