It's been a while since I've done an instagram post, but to be honest it's really just because my life hasn't been all that interesting lately, and when it has I've been to busy enjoying it to worry about trying to take a photo. It's a little annoying because I've always loved photography. My instagram username is @klerr if you want to follow me :)
1. Taking the dogs for a walk with their new lead connecter. I've taken them for walks without this and it's almost impossible because George wants to run everywhere, but he's a lot calmer when he's walking next to Sadie on this. Thank god. It's a little annoying having to go for 2 walks because you can't take them together!
2. View from the plane going up to Brisbane. Pretty, I guess, but I'm terrified of planes so I really didn't enjoy the trip.
3. The aqua loop. This was the first ride we went on at Wet'n'Wild, and it was so scary that I was too terrified to scream, and was shaking when it finished. Never again. The boys seemed to like it though.
4. So there's a public beach/pool at Southbank! I wish I had known about this because we walked there from Queen St mall and it was quite hot so it would have been nice to have a swim! It looked really nice too.
5. I bought these shoes for $9 the day before Soundwave. They're so bright! Well, not anymore because they got covered in dirt, haha.
6. Nail art I did the other day. I used a bobby pin to do the polka dots and I'm so pleased with how they turned out. I'm keen to do my nails like this more often, especially because it means I get to use a lot of my polishes at once!
7. George being a cutie.
8. Getting ready to go to work. Starting to love the khaki trend that's everywhere at the moment, even though I only bought this dress for a 'camo' day at work.