Sunday 20 October 2013

Sleek Blush by 3 Palette in Lace


I'll start this off by apologising for the lack of posts lately. I've been so busy working and traveling that i haven't really had time to sit down and write blog posts, let alone have time or the right conditions to take photos. Ive also had a lot of problems with my macbook's airport card. It's 6 years old now, and definitely on it's last legs, and I won't be able to afford a new one until I get back home. Winter is fast approaching, and apart from it getting a lot colder, a lot darker earlier, it's been raining almost every day for as long as I can remember. I'm not complaining, I love the rain, and the cold (bring on the snow!!) but it makes it hard to take photos.

Anyway, the Sleek blush by 3 is a product I've been wanting to get for some time but haven't been bothered placing an order online. The colours in Lace are perfect for me, pinky orange, and it contains the all important and beautiful Orgasm dupe!

I really love the way Sleek package their products. The huge mirror and black packaging make it feel really nice, and er, sleek. Haha. But they definitely feel like youre getting more than you would expect from their £9.95 price tag. There's also a huge among of product. The pans are seriously huge. I can't see myself running out of it anytime soon!

The colours are really pretty, and super pigmented too. You do have to be a little careful not to put too much of this on or you end up looking like a clown. Seek suggest layering these, and I find this works great, using either two outer colours before using the middle one over the top to give a lovely glow. The middle colour, guipure, is definitely my favourite. It's a lovely pink with a golden glow, and doesn't look too over the top if you accidentally put too much on, unlike the other two
 They are a lot more orangy than I expected from looking online, but are still great colours.
Up close
Swatches without flash (l-r) crochet, guipure and chantilly.
Swatches with flash, same as above.

I'm keen on getting another of these palettes, but I'm not sure how many more make up products I can justify buying before I have to start posting things home. Luckily they are pretty easy to get your hands on I'm Australia now! I'm also going to try and start posting a little more, I still have so much to share with you all!

Have you tried a sleek blusher, which is your favourite? What other Sleek products would you recommend?

3 comments:

  1. I've only ever heard positive things about the Sleek Blushes but sadly I've not tried anything from Sleek myself. These all look gorgeous, though I think I would have difficulties wearing them because they are quite orange toned.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great colours :) guipure reminds me of nars orgasm just a little more shimmery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one, and it's one of my favourites! xx

    ReplyDelete